A sad news to tell you all, yes, we can still get illnesses with right nutrition intake all the time. And today we are listing 5 of them out.
This is a chronic disease that worsens over time, happens when the cells in one part of the brain (subtiantia nigra to be specific) start to die. There are treatments to relieve the disease but no cure for Parkinson’s disease currently.
Like our previous articles like “5 migraine causes and how to cure from it?”, This is often mistaken to be headache. Same as above, no cure but treatments.
Well, yes but actually no. Factors that make you suffer from these include stress, dehydration, lacking of sleep and so on. Most of them can be solved just by allowing yourself to make little adjustments.
The main causes of this is, aging! We can’t do anything on that but we can pay extra attention of having correct posture for sitting and doing anything else!
This includes gene-determining diseases like lactose intolerance and those not related to genes such as irritable bowel syndrome. But be optimistic, having a consistent meal time will help you in preventing problems like this.
If things are unpreventable, what we can do is to do our best to prevent those which are possible and cherish our moments. Hope this article enlightens you!
- Rachel, N. (2017, December 20). Everything You Want to Know About Migraine. Retrieved 23 November 2019, from https://www.healthline.com/health/migraine
- MayoClinic. (2018, June 30). Parkinson’s disease Symptoms & causes. Retrieved 23 November 2019, from https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/parkinsons-disease/symptoms-causes/syc-20376055
- Kimberly, H. (2019, January 15). Everything You Want to Know About Parkinson’s Disease. Retrieved 23 November 2019, from https://www.healthline.com/health/parkinsons
- WebMD. (n.d.). Causes of Back Pain. Retrieved 4 December 2019, from https://www.webmd.com/back-pain/causes-back-pain#1
- Charlotte, L. (2019, July 22). Spinal stenosis: Everything you need to know. Retrieved 23 November 2019, from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325817.php
- Tim, J. (2017, June 12). Why Does My Body Ache?. Retrieved 23 November 2019, from https://www.healthline.com/health/body-aches
- Krista, O. (2019, September 4). What You Need to Know About Muscle Aches and Pains. Retrieved 23 November 2019, from https://www.healthline.com/health/muscle-aches