23 December 2019
Blood tests are so troublesome and laborious, aren’t they? Now have a look at these 5 signals of nutrition deficiency you can detect without blood tests.
Ahhh! Brittle nails are so annoying! This is probably caused by iron or calcium deficiency in your body. But be noted that it may be caused by repeated washing/drying of fingernails, overexposure to detergent, nail polish remover and household cleaners.
Ever been asked why are you having pale face? You might need some vitamin B-12 into your body.
People may face dizziness when they have mild dehydration or vitamin B-12 deficiency.
Megaloblastic anemia can make people feel fatigue all the time. People will feel tired everytime they don’t have enough red blood cells.
If your lips are cracked and broken, you have a high chance of having B vitamin deficiency including vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12. You need to take foods like eggs and lean meat.
We are what we eat
We should be taking care with what we choose to eat to make sure we can be healthy all the time.
- Everyday Health. (2018, August 29). Fingernail Health – Nutrition for Dry, Brittle Nails. Retrieved 23 December 2019, from https://www.everydayhealth.com/skin-beauty/fingernail-health-nutrition-dry-brittle-nails/
- Jessica, W. (2016, January 6). 7 Ways Chapped Lips Could Be A Sign of Something Else. Retrieved 23 December 2019, from https://www.bustle.com/articles/133706-7-ways-chapped-lips-could-be-a-sign-of-something-else
- Lana, B. (2019, January 23). What are the symptoms of vitamin B-12 deficiency?. Retrieved 23 December 2019, from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324265.php
- Lizette, B. (2017, May 5). 5 Vitamin Deficiency Symptoms On Your Face And How To Fix Them With Healing Foods. Retrieved 23 December 2019, from https://www.medicaldaily.com/5-vitamin-deficiency-symptoms-your-face-and-how-fix-them-healing-foods-417009
- Saadia. (2018, July 25). Chapped Lips: Signs of Vitamin Deficiency or Something Else?. Retrieved 23 December 2019, from https://pandagossips.com/posts/3667
- Scott, F. (2019, June 26). Why You Have Brittle Nails and What to Do About Them. Retrieved 23 December 2019, from https://www.healthline.com/health/brittle-nails
- Valencia, H. (2018, February 23). What Causes Split Lips?. Retrieved 23 December 2019, from https://www.healthline.com/health/split-lip