Our fast paced lifestyle just don’t ever give us chances to put our hair down, but it is this situation where we need to relax the most! Let’s start.
Well meditation is not hard. There are many types of meditation tutorial available in Youtube. But if you are new to this, do the easier one!
- Sit in comfortable place.
- Close your eye
- Put 100% of your focus on breathing.
- Inhale and exhale slowly.
- Repeat for 5 minutes.
Some do it for 30 minutes or even more, but 5 minutes is good enough for newcomers.
Say NO to perfection
Forcing yourself to jump high is not good, it exhausts you and could even bring you disappointment for failing yourself. Setting a lower and achievable, simplified goals would be better for you.
Play a game
We are not asking you to get addicted to some games. Play your game with your family or friends, as simple as card games like UNO or board games. Just any low competitive game that can keep you interested!
Take a walk
How long have you not walking around your neighborhood? Try giving yourself 30 minutes, greet your neighbor and discover the beauty of the area you are living in!
Its known benefits are numerous, most importantly it encourages practitioners to relax and focus on the present! With yoga, you can acieve a tranquil mind and have a positive life outlook.
- Nona, W. (2015, Nov 12). 5 ways to relax your mind. Retrieved 4 December 2019, from https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/de-stress/5-ways-to-relax-your-mind/articleshow/49504030.cms
- Suzanne, K. (2019, May 9). Healthiest Ways to Relax Your Mind, Body and Soul. Retrieved 4 December 2019, from https://psychcentral.com/blog/healthiest-ways-to-relax-your-mind-body-and-soul/
- The Healthline Editorial Team. (2016, June 3). 5 Easy Ways to Ease Your Mind. Retrieved 4 December 2019, from https://www.healthline.com/health/five-easy-ways-ease-your-mind