Today we are talking about piles and the urinary tract. It is not a silly thing at all to discuss as it can get infections and causes problems on us too.
They are collection of tissue and veins that are inflamed and swollen, and they can be either external or internal ones.
Here includes both external and internal piles
- Itching in anal region
- Bleeding after bowel movement or damaged
- Causes & Preventions
- This can be solved by taking in more fibers either from diet or supplements, more waters.
- Straining during bowel movement. Just relax and let gravity do the work, be patient.
- Long period of sitting. Stand up! Don’t sit for too long.
- Skipping the urge. Go toilet just as soon as you get the feeling.
Urinary Tract Infections
- SymptomsFor some cases, it happens without any symptoms at all.
- Pain or discomfort when urinating.
- Bloody or cloudy urine.
- Pain in rectum(men), pain around pubic bone(women)
- Causes & Preventions
- Bacterial infection. Follow good hygiene practice for genital areas (particularly women), urinate immediately before and after sex, change tampons and feminine pads often.
- Not urinate frequently. Do it by drinking 6-8 glasses of water.
Actually there are more and more symptoms, causes and preventions that you can find all along the internet, but here we are only highlighting those with relatively more well known. We hope these help you
- Adam, F. (2011, December 20). Everything you need to know about piles. Retrieved 31 October 2019, from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/239454.php
- Cleveland Clinic. (n.d.). Urinary Tract Infections: Prevention. Retrieved 31 October 2019, from https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/9135-urinary-tract-infections/prevention
- (2019, January 30). Urinary tract infection Diagnosis & Treatment. Retrieved 31 October 2019, from https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/urinary-tract-infection/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20353453
- Melissa, C.S. (2019, October 9). Urinary Tract Infection (UTI): Symptoms & Signs. Retrieved 31 October 2019, from https://www.medicinenet.com/urinary_tract_infection_uti_symptoms_and_signs/symptoms.htm
- https://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/background”>Background vector created by brgfx – www.freepik.com