Ouch! Awww it is the piles that hurts again! I hate them! How can I get rid of them?
- Avoid straining. Straining the faeces out will pressure your rectal area and worsen your hemorrhoid problems. Just let them go as they will.
- Take in more fibers. Whether or not you are facing constipation, taking in dietary fibers will help making your stools softer, and thus saving you from the tough “processing”. 🙂
- Drink a lot of water, but not too much. Staying hydrated will also help saving you from constipations.
- Soak yourself, or just the area. You may use a sitz bath or bath tub filled with warm water to shrink them. Do it two to four times a day, it will soothe your pain.
- Use cold pack. Applying a clean ice pack to reduce your painfulness. But remember to wrap it under a towel or cloth to prevent direct contact onto your skin.
You may take some over-the-counter medications and supplements but approach your doctor before this!
- Stool softeners. It helps adding moisture to your stool so they can go out easily (same thing as drinking more water). A few days might be needed to see its effect.
- Fiber supplements. If fibers you got from your diet is not enough, your doctor might consider suggesting this to you.
- Hemorrhoid creams and suppositories. These are available over-the-counter and reduce your pain both internally and externally.
To sum them up
There are ways to solve the piles problem, but if you are thinking to take any chemical treatments like those mentioned above, SEE YOUR DOCTOR FIRST!
- Corinne, O.O. (2018, September 24). How to Deal with Hemorrhoids After Pregnancy. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://www.healthline.com/health/hemorrhoids-after-pregnancy
- University of Rochester Medical Center. (n.d.). Common Conditions After Delivery. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/ob-gyn/obstetrics/after-delivery/common-conditions.aspx
- Enlarged hemorrhoids: How can you relieve the symptoms yourself?. (2014, January 29). Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK279466/
- – https://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/woman”>Woman photo created by nensuria – www.freepik.com
- https://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/people”>People photo created by freepik – www.freepik.com