Track your mouth
Quick science fact: any energy that you take into your body and left excess will be converted into fat! No matter they are proteins, carbs or fats!
So you need to track your food intake to check if you are actually having too much calories than you need or not.
There are quite a lot of calculations on internet to calculate your daily energy requirement and also apps to track your nutrient, calorie intake. Just remember to take them as an estimate rather than exact figure.
Have enough sleep
Getting enough amount of good sleep is important for your tummy to be small. There are scientific evidences that sleep deprived people have about 55% more easier to become obese!
Limit alcohol intake
Another science quick fact for your day: alcohols contain 7 calories per gram, and it does not have any nutrition at all!
Now, link it to the points earlier, we encourage you to take foods with higher nutrient density, and also to not have too much calorie intake than your body need.
Now we guess you know what to do next!
Let’s go ahead
After knowing these tips, you are just one step ahead before take out your big tummy! Good luck!
- Adda, B. (2017, January 2). The 30 Best Ways to Get a Flat Stomach. Retrieved 1 November 2019, from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/get-a-flat-stomach
- Adda, B. (2017, June 4). Why Refined Carbs Are Bad For You. Retrieved 1 November 2019, from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/why-refined-carbs-are-bad
- Cappuccio, F.P., Taggart, F.M., Kandala, N.B., Currie, A., Peile, E., Stranges, S. and Miller, M.A. (2008). Meta-analysis of short sleep duration and obesity in children and adult. SLEEP Journal.31(5), 619-26.
- Shaun, A.C. (2013, November 7). 13 Flat-Belly Tricks. Retrieved 1 November 2019, from https://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20385798,00.html
- THE EDITORS. (2019, March 13). 16 Ways to Get a Flat Stomach Without Diet or Exercise. Retrieved 1 November 2019, from https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/health/diet-nutrition/advice/g1470/flat-belly/
- https://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/banner”>Banner vector created by macrovector – www.freepik.com